Resilience helps teams adapt to constant change by staying motivated, not just weathering the challenges, but growing stronger in the face of them.
During this 90-minute workshop we will look at how to adapt to new ways of working to increase efficiency and maintain a strong sense of cooperation in the midst of change. How leaders can develop four key practices that helps us sustain productivity and foster trust and togetherness at work.
What we will cover:
- What team resilience is and what it is not
- Growth vs Fixed mindset
- Hot to build a feeling of trust within a team
- Developing the core principles of Psychological Safety
- Four key practices of creating a resilient team
- Communications skills to navigate complex challenges