This 90-minute workshop provides an overview of common mental health difficulties which will include a summary of risk factors, signs, symptoms and just how these might manifest into how we handle stress, relate to others, and what choices we make. Alongside this we will look at other factors that can influence our emotional, psychological, and social wellbeing.
The interactive workshop will address some of the challenges we face today, ways of looking after your own mental health, maintaining your wellbeing and will provide information, tips, and tools to support you during these times.
What is covered:
- What mental health and wellbeing is and why it matters
- How to increase your mind-health awareness using the core principles of psychology
- The relationship between stress, resilience and mental health
- When to take action to prevent mental health problems escalating
- Tips, tools and interventions for improving our mind health
- Creating an Individual Wellness Action Plan.
This course is accredited by the CPD Certification Service, as a testament to the value and quality of the course and learning materials.