In an industry that is faced with pressures from clients, projects, and constant change, Leaders and Managers are often asked to step out of their comfort zone and develop a broader set of skills to face the present-day challenges in business. At times this can feel uncomfortable; perhaps even more so when it comes to talking to employees about their mental health and wellbeing.
What we will cover:
- Creating a culture of trust and openness
- The role of Leadership & Management and supporting their teams
- Seeing vulnerability as a strength
- What supportive performance & compassionate communication looks like
- Recognising when someone needs support
- Over sharing and under sharing – the impact that has and strategies to create a middle ground
- What is psychological safety, why it’s important in the workplace and steps to create it
- Signposting for further information and support .
This course is accredited by the CPD Certification Service, as a testament to the value and quality of the course and learning materials.