We are grateful to all our supporters who have reached out to ask how they can help us help more people in need during this time of uncertainty. We will be reaching out with more information as we review the situation but in the mean time have put together the list below. If you would like to get in touch please contact our fundraising team or call us at: 020 5780 2823.
1. Raise awareness about available ABS support. We can help the community with:
• Mental health support
• Homelessness and housing advice
• Financial advice and assistanc
2. Donate money to the ABS or other non-profits who are supporting vulnerable people in need. Many charitable organisation’s event-based fundraising will be impacted by COVID 19 while the demand for their services will be increasing.
3. Give Blood. blood.co.uk
4. Check in with elderly neighbours, friends and colleagues to make sure they are adoing well and see if they need any support.
5. Donate to your local food bank.
If you have worked in the architectural profession for over a year in the UK and need support contact 020 3918 8588 or firstname.lastname@example.org