Architectural Professional Organisations

Please find architect professional organisations who may be able to help you below:

Architects Registration Board Working as an Architect you have to be registered with ARB to practice in the UK. Here you can reregister and also search for other Architects on their register. There are also publications on their website.

Chartered Institute of Architectural Technologists CIAT is the qualifying body for Architectural Technologists. You can search for accredited programmes as well as practical resources on the website.

Landscape Institute Here you can register yourself, your practice or join as a student membership for Landscape Architecture.

Royal Institute of British Architects RIBA is the national professional body for Architects. You can apply for RIBA membership and benefit from events, workshops, educational and CPD courses. You can also search for registered Architects and Architectural practices,

Royal Incorporation of Architects in Scotland  RIAS is the official professional body for Architects in Scotland.

RSAW represents RIBA in Wales. They offer a range of CPD and events around the country.

Royal Society of Ulster Architects  RSUA is the professional body for Architects in Ulster.

For other resources, click here

  • Feeling anxious or stressed?

    We offer practical support to people experiencing anxiety, stress or anxiety based depression through our partnership with Anxiety UK.
  • Corporate Supporter Scheme

    This is a great way for companies to give back and demonstrate a commitment to supporting the wellbeing of people in the profession.
  • Join our team of Ambassadors

    Our ambassadors are volunteers who help us to raise awareness of the work we do or fundraise for us in regions all over the country.